Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    TRU has the Jar Jar wave. It is part of collection II, so they are getting the same figs as Wal-mart. They had a lot of these last night.

they will be everywhere soon enough, i don't see why people are whining right now, impaitent is all i can say.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I picked up the Deluxe Mace at TRU last night. This is a prterry cool set if you ask me, even though Mace is a one-pose-wonder. The droid is actually pretty cool too, way better than the one from the Theed Hanger playset (shudders suddentl overtake me). They had Dooku and Obi Wan, but I passed on them. They look cool but I don't want them. I never saw Jango though but, since I don't want him , I didn't look that hard. I'm gonna see if I can get the Reek, Jedi Starfighter, and the Speeders tomorrow in Calais ME. I hope they're there.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Originally posted by fourtwo
    they will be everywhere soon enough, i don't see why people are whining right now, impaitent is all i can say.
    I'm "whining" because the stores around here ordered way too many cases. Again.

i don't think you are "whining"....

Okay, the TRU here has the Jedi starfighter, the reek, and a MILLION outland peasants. 42, I'm not sure but I bet there's bossks at the pen centre here. If I go there ever I'll check it out.
    The walmart in the West st.catharines is trying to find 5 cases of coll. 2 right now, so if you're in the area and need stuff like jarjar and geo. warrior and dex. jettster, check there in the next couple of days, as those haven't been put out yet there. WOOOOOO!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Thumbs up reeksapoppin'

TRU Hamilton has Reeks and lots of Starfighters as of this afternoon. Lots of figures but not a great selection left. Tons of Deluxe also. If you ain't got 'em and want 'em...go get 'em!
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

i saw this post, or something similar on POTNS, or snowtroopers.ca now i guess.

I picked up the Reek & the Jedi Starfighter @ Sears in Mapleview Mall. So the grand total is $350 spent so far on EP2 toys.

thats ludacris.
    well, if i had the money to "throw away" i'd have done the same thing