Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Need Dooku or Yoda?

I am leaving in 30 minutes. I have to pass a WalMart where there were a few Dooku's an Yoda's. They also had the Tie Bomber and the Snowspeeder. I need Jettster and Geonosian Warrior. I will trade you even if you have these two or sell them to you for cost plus shipping. I would rather trade, but I am leaving at 9:15. First come first serve. I think they may still be there.

I'll buy a Dooku from you man The other two you named that you need, is the only other ones I need . But I'll sure buy him
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

I need one Dooku, it's the only one I wasn't able to get.

I need both Dooku and Hangar Anakin!!! Will buy from anyone who has extras, no matter how damaged the card and bubble are(Im an opener)

evil_ways@nocharge.com
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I would buy both and I don't mind the quality of the card. I would pay well and I have four references in America and three in England.
    Please email me at:
    gilmonbyfarm@teesdaleonline.co.uk

Many thanks,
    Adam Guy
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

sithpedadog...I have a jettster but no warrior. However...I passed him up and just let him fly off into a large and growing pile on the floor at the madness that took place at my local wal-mart. I will go back and see if i can locate him. I need me some dooku.
    "It could have been so much better!"

Ok guys here is the deal. I just got back and we have no Dooku. I did get the Yoda. I also found both of the figures I needed. I looked on Ebay and I was very lucky to find a Dooku for a buy it now price of only $8.50. If one of you would like to buy it in my place - let me know. I am going out again tonight. I have so many stores around here, I feel as if I can find one. We''ll see.

Dooku, Yoda and Anakin (Hangar Duel)

If you find any of the three I mentioned above (Yoda, Count Dooku or Anakin (Hangar Duel), I'd gladly trade you a Geonosian warrior and/or a Dexter Jettster. They're plentiful around here!

Email: crucifido@sbcglobal.net

Hey sith p, you got a private message
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.