Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Well the new Action Fleet vehicles showed up at Wal-Mart in Sand Springs, though all I saw was a DV TIE and it was crushed badly. One Wal-Mart stocker I talked to in the toy section at a Super Wal-Mart says he remembered seeing Darth Maul which I'm guessing is the new one but they were getting stuff ready for Christmas and had figures piled up on the top shelf so I couldn't look.

Anybody found Teemto or Darth Maul wave lately? I've been to three Wal-Marts and no luck, the latest figures I've seen sitting are Djas, Chewie and Han.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I've found teemo about a few weeks ago, but haven't seen any more since. I still have not found any Mauls aor TA Anakins. The newest thing I have seen it the New X-wing at TRU and the Unleashed Padme at EB in the mall.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Has anyone found anything new in the last month? I did see the new Landspeeder and R2 at TRU, but aother than that- nothing. I still haven't found Maul or TAT Anakin. Anything?

=MATT=

They had a republic gunship at the wal-mart in Okmulgee yesterday. It's probably still there, I saw it on Friday on my way to Tulsa and on Sunday on my way home.
    good luck
    -J

Sapulpa Wal-Mart Supercenter has exactly: 2x Teemto, 2x Ki-Adi, 1x Dooku, several Jango pilots, 1x Watto, 1x Tusken with Massiff, 2x Padme Pilot and some older figures.

Wal-Mart Supercenter by the Maybee Center has: 1x of each AT-TE, Naboo Fighter, and Solar Sailor Action Fleets along with countless 12" SBDs, Zams and Deluxe Nexus. Zip, zero, nada, not a single figure on the pegs though. Kinda weird too, last time I went to that Wal-Mart was during POTJ time and the only figure they had then was a single Mechanic Chewie. (Which had even been out for awhile at that point.)
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Wal-Mart's all around Tulsa had the Holiday Edition C3-PO and R2 this weekend. Still no Efant Mon

=MATT=

Found the Deth Star Trash Compactor sets yesterday in Tulsa area Wal-Marts . Still no Ephant Mon .

=MATT=

If you're looking for Watto wave (Lott, Tusken w/ Massiff, Watto), all 4 accessory sets and Force Flipper Anakin (only one was there, I left it) and a bunch of Deluxe Geonosians, then head towards the Target on I think 21st street. I don't know the streets well, but it's the normal Target that's connected to Reasor's and Gordmans. They also had one Shaved Endor Soldier, but it was kinda crunched on a bubble corner. If anyone checks the Target out soon, will you say if you saw the LEGO mini-sets? I forgot to look.

sulphur has padawan learners with yoda and the twi'leck jedi
    I want Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo New Jedi Order Figures!

Wow- This hasn't been updated in forever.

I have found just about everything in the last few weeks. I still need a Jedi 3 pack and some of the Clone packs, but they are out there. Losts of the Screen scenes and new vehicles as well as the deluxe packs around. Clone wars figres have been seen, but seem to get snatched up pretty fast. Target and Wal-Mart seems to be the hot spots, with TRU's getting very little new stuff. Has anyone found any of the Hoth 4 Packs at TRU yet?

=MATT=