Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Friday (Tulsa)- Found 12" Ulltimate Jango Fett at K-Mart and Deluxe Anakin at Target.

Still no Palpy, Dajs, Han, or Chewie

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

If you're in the Sapulpa area, the local SuperCenter just got in a bunch of the Bespin Wave! Bespin Lukes (Metal Peg in the hand), Bespin Vaders, Geonosis Mace, and FB Jangos (Flame down, gauntlet mid-level I think) galore! They also had a single Han and 2 of each of the Orn Free Taa wave minus the Massiff w/ Geonosian but since I didn't have those so I grabbed them.

For those looking for background figures, they have:
    Obi-Wan, Anakin, Kit Fisto, Boba Fett, Shaak Ti, Tusken Mother, and Super Battle Droid.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Friday June 14th, BA Wal-Mart was loaded. Had tons of bespin wave(luke metal peg- no blood), and apparently had the han/chewie/obi pilot, as well as the new Delxue figs. I found a Han on a bent card. The last few good finds I've had have all been becase of damaged card backs and bubbles.

NE1 found the Acklay beast yet?

=MATT=

Nexu, Deluxe Ani, Vader, Luke, Endor Trooper, Orn Free Ta, and Qui-Gon"s are everywhere. You should be able to find them all if you just hit the stores. Also TRU had quite a few Ultimate Jango's yesterday (sorry I forgot to post yesterday).

Has anyone found Han, Chewie, Palpy, Daj's, or the Acklay?

=MATT=

I found chewie on a bent card at the BA Walmart it was probably from that bent Han case. They also had about three Acklays.

What is the price tag for the Ultimate Jango at TRU ??
    Collecting Star Wars figures ain't like dustin' crops boy !!

I think Jango is $35 at TRU. Wal-Mart on 81st or 91st- I forget- across from ORU, had a bunch of Hans and Obi-Pilots, but no Chewie. Wheres my wookie!

=MATT=

Just found- Han, Obi-Pilot, Djas Pur, Palapitine, and Chewbacca as well as Dooku's at Wal-Mart on Admiral and Memorial in Tulsa. A friend of mine said they are at his Wal-Mart this morning too, so I imagine they are lots of places in the Tulsa area. Bad thing is that they seem to be crammed into the boxes, and most have warped cards or smashed bubbles. Anyhow, I stashed some at the Admiral WM here in Tulsa so maybe some of my fellow Sir-Steves Collectors can get them. They are not really stashed anywhere difficult, and I expect them to be found by tomorrow, but maybe this will keep the scalpers from buying them all in one lot. Feel free to PM me if you want to know where. Besides the few I hid, I placed many on the back of the peg on the bottom row of figures.

=MATT=

The Wal-Mart down the street from Woodland Hills (forget what street that is) but yesterday they had the Palpy wave, Chewie wave, Bespin wave (plastic peg Luke), Massif wave and even Dooku. I grabbed the last Deluxe Anakin though, but they might restock. I only saw a few damaged cards on the figures, everything else was in pretty good condition.

Just a small note to add is that I've noticed that the last two times I've scored new figures at Wal-Mart was when they restocked on Saturday mornings so that's the time to go I think, but you might want to ask if they've had a shipment in or not.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."

Most Wal-Marts in Tulsa seemed to get a shipment of the Teemo and Ki-Adi-Mundi wave this last weekend. Just picked them up Yesterday. I can't believe Oklahoma got these so soon- Is it a sign of the apocolypse? No Anakin or Maul in sight yet.

=MATT=

I noticed that our Wal-Marts seem to usually get 1-2 cases of the newest assortments not long after their first release but then it takes a month or two for them to get more.