Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dexter Jettster.....

OK call me lame I don't care, but I never even heard of this guy until today. I found just 1 of these guys out of several hundred figures looked at so I snatched him up. Good find, yes? Heck I bought him just because I couldn't find another one! Well... he is cool looking too.

He's my favorite so far. I like the detail on his shirt, and the towel in his back pocket is a nice little touch. Although I do wish he could be posed like the pic on the card, with his arms to the back.

He was next to Taun We on the pegs, that's quite a contrast in size.

I have to say that he is one of the nicer figures. I really like him alot. Great job Hasbro with him.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

500 Jexter's at TRU Times Square

Hello all,

I have been hearing that this guy is rare with and without a background, but I found him and about 500 more geonosians at TRU Times Square.

-JD
    http://www.streetmusicny.com

"Street Music" (Directed by JD Marlow) is a documentary short about performance in public spaces, focusing on NYC street and subway musicians. Check out my web site for more information about the film!

He wasn't as tough a find around me either (NJ), but the version with background was extremely tough, I only saw a handful.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

He's got to be one of my favorite AOTC figures!

Wasn't hard to find him, I found background versions of the Geonosian Warrior and Dexter at 2 Wal-Marts while I found non-background versions at TRU.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

What is the difference in backrounds and non-backgrounds? Want to know which one I have.

background = paper insert behind fig (taking up bubble space) that was in some runs but then Hasbro decided not to have them (I think the card looks worse with them). These are the more rare ones, though.

I threw all my backgrounds away. They look crappy.

I don't care much for variants anyway since I open everything.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"