Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Gasgano all the way.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

evenflow is da man
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Sebulba!!! Chubaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    As always...........L

After seeing the DVDs extras who is your favourite?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Cool

mine is cleg holdfast...even though he dies...

Thumbs up

Still with the DVD extras, Gasgano.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

After watching the DVD Ratts Tyerell is up there with Sebulba for me.

I'm not sure which ones they are, but it's the guy who blows up in the cave during the first lap and another guy who gets jacked up when Sebulba throws something into his engine during the race. They both make cool sounding growls right before they bite it.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Thumbs up

Is it the one that looks like Ree Yees...i think his name is Mawhoonic...or something like that.
    As always...........L

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    I'm not sure which ones they are, but it's the guy who blows up in the cave during the first lap and another guy who gets jacked up when Sebulba throws something into his engine during the race. They both make cool sounding growls right before they bite it.
    Ratts Tyerell is the one that blows up in the cave

and

Mars Guo I believe is the other one your talking about
    GNT
    ''