Question Target and TRU. Any good finds???

I haven't found any of the hard to find figures at these stores (Royal Guard, Dexter, even Clones).

Have you guys? Wal\Mart sold out of the good stuff in 15 minutes.

BTW The Target I went to had nothing really, TRU had a ton of Collection 1 and 2 Wave 1 only. 2 bins full plus an end cap and a huge shelf when you first walk in of peg warmers!

Found Red Clone, Yoda, and Hanger Dual Anakin at my Target. Same story w/ TRU. The WM pretty much has nothing too.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Dexter Jettster HTF??? Not in my neck of the woods, Monrovia CA Toys R Us had about a bazillion of this figure, it apparently shipped with Senator No-Sell (aka Pegwarmer Jar Jar) and the other peg-warmers-in-training, Nikto and the regular Battle Droid. This store filled plastic kiddie wading pools with figures and by the time I left, it was nothing but these.

Sadly, figs 7 through 10 and a lot of others were non-existant at TRU, but I did see ONE person with a Clone Trooper and a Zam... ONE PERSON!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Royal Guard was hard to find, I only saw 3 total all day and they were at a Target. Dexter is pretty easy to find as well as the Clone Toopers here. Yoda, Anakin Hangar Duel, and Count Dooku were nowhere to be found.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."