Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jango's Grappling hook??

Does anyone have any ideas as to a good "storage" position for this accesory?? I got the figure and once I opened him the trouble started. Looks like they used P-shop on the package, but how bout real life?? Any Ideas?? WOOOOOOOO!!!! What a great day!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

The "claw" attaches onto his arm. My main problem is with the "rope" for the grappling hook. For the meantime, I have simply wrapped the rope around Jango's jetpack.

Try cutting it off like I plan to. I'm preferring the thought of him without it. So I'm taking a big old exacto knife and slicing the whole lot off. Not the solution you were looking for I bet but it's just one more alternative suggestion for ya matey. :happy:

I decided to have mine use it. He is currently repelling up the side of my bookcase while shooting at the preview Jango which is firing back at him. I haven't arranged my figures yet. That's just kinda how it turned out. Neat-o.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

For me, that's my absolute favorite part of the figure! I don't know why, but I think it has something to do with the fact that it's literally the first string/rope accessory I have seen with a figure since the late 80's that some idiot didn't attach to a HUGE springloaded something-or-other.

*sigh* it takes me back to the good ole days of GIJoe. No springs to be found anywhere in that line... well until it started sucking in the 90's
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Now you are making me want to wax nostalgic about the old GI Joe who was the rock climber.. He came with a way cool pair of grappling hooks....

I like it that he has such a simple mechanism for the grappling hook as well.

I just posed him pulling the Deluxe Mace Windu by the shooting arm, and it looks awesome, probably like what will happen in the movie. So I actually killed 2 birds with 1 shot, I found an use for Jango's rope and found a scene that fits the spread arm pose Mace has.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

On mine, I take the excess rope and wrap it around the figure's waist, just above his belt.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks !!

I thought of cutting the rope, Jargo, but I felt that such thoughts were wrong on the first day of having the fig, you know?
    I decided that wrapping it around the peg on his backpak is the way to go for me. I was so excited yesterday that I couldn't figure it out myself. Thanks again, fellows!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.