Thread: Paint Problems

Paint Problems

I don't know about everybody else, but I thought the paint jobs on the figures I saw were very shaky. There were good ones to be had, but you had to look around a bit. Especially with Shaak Ti, Dexter, and Luminara.

It's definitely a problem with the whole line. And it varies from figure to figure, but my Saase Tiin and my Clonetrooper both have serious spilled paint problems. On the other hand I think the paint job on my Kit Fisto looks AWESOME.

I think Hasbro probably tried a new type of stencil or whtever they use and it isn't working that well. Hopefully this will change but only time will tell...
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Same here, had to go through half a dozen Padme's to find one acceptable, and it has a red blob above her lip so you can guess how bad the other Padmes were. Other severe paint-problemites I saw were C-3PO and Obi-Wan Coruscant, as well as the bulk of the Deluxe figures.

However, none of the Dexter Jettster figs I saw last night (and that's a LOT!) had any paint problems I could see, though some had gappy waists.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.