Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SPOILERS Hasbro's new love of Magnets!

What is up with Hasbro's use of magnets?! It works pretty well for lightsabers and jedi's hands but why use it to attach removable limbs? They come off a bit to easy me thinks.

Because they can use less brain function if they just say "use magnets."
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I agree-- the Hangar Duel Anakin's arm is way way cool- but just knock the figure over on accident and his arm flies across the room.....

Why not do like the Removable Mask Vader and the Bespin Luke? They both came with removable hands- and they were very well done.

The magnets for the lightsabers are a lame gimick- but one I can live with.

If you've notice-- you can take the green HD Anakin saber and attach it to his stump!!

Hey yeah!! He can be Light Saber arm Pirate Ani!! ARRRR!!!!

Sweet!

I don't like them using magnets on limbs either. The first thing I plan to do with my Bespin Luke is to superglue his hand on. I never took the hand off my original Bespin Luke anyway.

I might do the same with Anakin bu I'll wait until I can actually find one
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

"Look at me, I have a lightsaber for an arm.... now give me some damn candy" <---- Adam Sandler - SNL (cheap halloween costumes)

You can also interchange Zam and Anakin's forearms. Actually what I noticed atleast on mine, is that the painted over the end of the magnet on both ends of the Hanger Ani, and it makes the magnet not work as well. But on Zam the left it metal on both ends, and it stays attached really well. I'm considering removing the paint, as Zam's arm attaches really well to Ani's stump.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

All I know is the Outland Peasant disguise Anakin's magnet trick doesn't work really well. Thet box doesn't want to open then the gun sticks to the box. Oh well.
    "Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

I'm glad I didn't buy a Peasant Ani to open!

I did get a Zam and noticed that the magnets work well. However, I wonder what it will be like 20 years from now!

The gimmicks GOT TO GO!!!

Down with gimmicks up with articulation!

BTW, Royal Guard is SWEET!!!
    May the force be with you.

I have to agree. I would trade all the gimmicks of the entire line if I just had a figure with some good articulation- ala the playmates Star Trek line.