Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

hey guys just got back from wall mart stocked full of AOTC toys and i must say there extemly cool

THE GOOD NEWS
    now heres a big spot when i got there i found 12 HANGER DUEL ANAKINS and i got one i havent open him yet but there where alot

THE BAD NEWS

they had NO DOOKU DARK LORD!!!!!!!

but i did get the deluxe anyway.

the other young colector standing besides me told me there where tons of dookus when he got here but when he came back they where all gone

they had stoke full of Yodas Clone Troopers and Zams but no Dexter Shaak Ti they had only 3 Plo Koon so i grabed one

but i'm happy what i got.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Awww... you suck!

Just kidding, I'm really happy some people can actually find these. None of the stores around here seem to even have those cases.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I found Everthing except the royal Guard. Is the Qui Gon and Mace windu out yet?

the only Mace out if the Deluxe but Qui-Gon isnt comeing out till May

i saw a Royal Gard but only 1
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

I found everything except for the Royal Guard wave.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

strangly they had everything but 12" wave

I found everthing but Yoda, Anakin HD, and Dooku.....
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

heres the full story

i woke up this morning i had this small hing in my mind something was gona go wrong sure enough my dads car borke down lucky it was way before we left so we toke to the Shop we spent an hour there geting it fixed finayl we left i went to wall mart there was a guy there Cart full of SW stuff he looked like a scalper to me he was scary looking a man in his Mid 30's i would have to guess but anyway i was nervise as hell my hands where shacking my hart was pounding i told me dad "Dad please leave me alone and let me do this" he was asking how meny i was geting i feel so worng saying that to him cuase i never really do things like that he wasnt hurt or anything like that i sent 15 mins there sorting though looking for Dooku didnt find him i got a cart got what i needed Nikto all that bang payed came home only opened Jango so far.

am i the only one who found Dooku? Even at my Toys R us I am the only one found dooku!