Hybrid View

Figure stands in the UK?

Hi again,
    Does anyone know a source for those clear plastic bases/stands for star wars figures in the UK? Suitable for use with the TPM, POTJ and SAGA figures?
    Please reply even if its the vaguest notion. My bloody Tusken Raider Female keeps falling over and squashing her child. If she keeps this up the poor fella's gonna grow up to be a social deviant. Might even end up nicking droids and try to hit blonde guys with sticks.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

R2DTOYS had them. you can order them from them by visiting their site where they have all the contact details. GibbsPaulus followed my tip off and got his no problem. can't tell you how much though.

http://r2dtoys.com/

other than that I guess most collectibles shops might have some but pricey. My local one had them in a while back but I wouldn't pay their prices.

I had a look on r2dtoys.com, but couldn't find any...

Do you know which type, section they are in?

I emailed r2dtoys and I got a reply saying they stock Protech stands for 30p each, bagged in 10s.
    I'm going to order some as soon as they put them up on their site.
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

That's not too bad, I need a few stands.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

Yeah, that sounds similar to what I paid - they're pertty good, although the one-pose-wonders need two stands as their stances are too wide.
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!