Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Warner Bros.: Christian Bale is Batman!!

He was the fan favorite for the role, and Warner Brothers seems to have agreed. The film will follow the early career of 'The Dark Knight', rumored villans include Ra's Al-Ghul and/or Scarecrow. If nothing happens to derail the movie, this will definatly open the way for WB to release the SE's of the first four Batman Movies on DVD. Or atleast Batman and Batman Returns.

From ComingSoon.Net:
    Christian Bale is the New Batman!
    Source: Warner Bros. Pictures Thursday, September 11, 2003

Christian Bale has been cast in the starring role of Bruce Wayne in Warner Bros. Pictures' upcoming Batman movie, to be directed by Christopher Nolan and produced by Emma Thomas. The announcement was made today by Jeff Robinov, President of production for Warner Bros. Pictures.

Principal photography on the film is expected to begin in early 2004. The movie is written by David Goyer and Nolan, and will follow the early career of The Dark Knight.

Said Nolan, "What I see in Christian is the ultimate embodiment of Bruce Wayne. He has exactly the balance of darkness and light that we were looking for."

Robinov stated, "Now that we've found the best person to play Batman, we are really looking forward to moving ahead with the rest of our casting, and are excited about the exceptional group we are assembling."

Bale, who first drew critical attention for his starring role in Empire of the Sun, has starred in such diverse motion pictures as Little Women, Portrait of a Lady, Metroland, American Psycho and Laurel Canyon.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm pretty ignorant of a lot of Hollywood names. Do you happen to have a pic or a link to a pic of Christian Bale?

R'as al Ghul. Man, that'd be cool. Or maybe it could start with Bruce waking up, saying, "I had the weirdest dream, Alfred. I dreamed four of my deadliest foes were reduced to bad jokes and I carried a credit card. No more meatballs before bed!" And then Bane busts in the window and whomps on him.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Sounds good JarJarBinks, I think Bale will be a great choice for the new Batman movie, I can't wait.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I'm pretty ignorant of a lot of Hollywood names. Do you happen to have a pic or a link to a pic of Christian Bale?
    Here you go, some nice pictures of Mr. Bale. I don't think he has the perfect face for a younger Bruce....but then Michael Keaton suprised me as well.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christian Bale.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	6627  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Score!! Bale is an excellent choice. He definately has good characteristics to play a young Bruce Wayne/Batman. Hopefully, he and Nolan can revive faith in the films.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

They Forgot About That Great Movie Equilibrium!!! I Loved It!!

Thumbs up

This news has just made my day! I'm in freakin' heaven right now!

Christian Bale was absolutely born to play Batman! I have renewed faith in Warner Brothers; seems someone over there finally knows what they are doing. :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Christian Bale, lookin' all 'Bruce Wayne' and stuff (from American Psycho):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christian Bale.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	6628  

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    go rent american psycho, as bale was excellent in this movie.

.........hey, with patrick bateman and the guy who directed memento at the helm, this is gonna be a good film. :happy:

And he is a very nice person too. I went to school and church with him. His mother is super cool

jeddah
    eVerlasTing