Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    NEWS FLASH MARYLIN MANSON HAS BEEN CAST TO PLAY THE SCARECROW PERFECT CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by JediTricks
    And yet, Joel Schumacher wants to make another Batman film! He claims he wants to do it right to make it up to the fans. I say he should be sent to sleep with Jimmy Hoffa.
    buried under la guardia airport?
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Scruff, Manson shot that rumor down 6 months ago.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh really, I just heard it yesterday.

Look here Marilyn Manson in talks

It doesn't look like actually cast yet, but look at the news list 8/22/02.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 08-24-2002 at 08:54 AM.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I would take Vin Diesel as James Rhodes in a movie version of Iron Man - that's about it.

BatMan does need a good click on the reset button, no sense in hanging on to what has been played out on the big screen over the past few years. We need a dark, gritty crime drama with action hero bits, not an action film with only secondary (or worse tertiary if you figure in the CG) consideration given to getting the characters right. I hate movies like that (except TPM and AOTC, of course....yikes....thin ice)
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I believe they're quoting Countingdown.com who was quoting a rumor in Variety from a year ago that got shot down a few weeks later.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I think Colin Farrell has what it takes to portray Batman in a Year One adaptation.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

There's a rumor (a very far-fetched one, we're hoping) that Eminem is in talks to play the buff Dark Knight.

That was from Counting Down.

Even as a big Em fan, I would only wish to see him play Robin.

I heard another rumor that Dee Schneider of Twisted Sister fame is to play the Scarecrow.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Ok,

Marilan Manson - Just a false rumor.
    Eminem - FORTUNATELY just a false rumor.

If either one of them were to enter the Batman franchise it would be the true end to the Dark Knight. After Batman and Robin it just can't handle anymore stuff like that...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'd like to see Eminem play Robin, but only the Jason Todd version.