Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Natalie Portman

Natalie Portman

What do all of yall think of Natalie Portman? I must admit she is pretty darn cute especially in Where The Heart Is.

I didn't care too much for her in TPM (probably because she was only about 15/16 when she filmed it), but now she has grown up I must admit it, she is one fine lady! She's not the nicest person ever, but she IS pretty stunning.

There was a thread around the General Discussions section with a load of pics of her in, but I don't know where that's got to.

PENDO!

I already found her hot in E1 (since I'm 15 and still allowed to like teens ) and find her now (in E2) even more attractive especially with that smile of hers

I read the Vogue article yesterday and was just not impressed. They showed here in some really skanky dress with her hair all jacked up. She looked like a heroin addict or some kind of coke w-hore (why can't I put that word in w/o bleeps?). The article made it sound like she was just another starlet with an agenda -- the whole "I don't eat meat because it's murder and wearing leather is heinous" thing.

I think she's pretty in the movies, but pix of her in real life are pretty average. I'm sure she's a nice person, but that Hollywood attitude is a real turn off.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

"That Natalie Portman is ONE PIECE OF ACE. I know.

--No, you don't.

Not me, but a guy I know, him and her got-it-on.

--No, they didn't.

No, no they didn't, but you can imagine . . . "

RIP Chris Farley

I don't think she's that good looking. Average at best. A lot of the shots I've seen of her in E2 make her look greasy or whor-ish. She doesn't seem like a nice person in real life either, although I've never met her so I can't make judgement calls.

"Well, you're gonna have plenty of time to do that....When you're livin' in a van, down by the river!!!"

The world of comedy has not been the same.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Greasy? GREASY? I'll give you whor-ish, but GREASY?

*quickly shuts up as I hear the "potato bashers" coming over the horizon . . .

She looks so d@mn sweet.

Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    All's I'm saying is I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eatin' cookies.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."