Question Anyone have the Aurra Sing variation?

I am trying to find one, but don't know anyone who has even seen one, nevermind selling it. So, I am curious if anyone has one or has seen it?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Question

Whats the difference between the variation and the normal one??
    I mean what is the variation.
    As always...........L

Variation is an error...?

It's definitely JUST an error...
    They painted orange/red over her frontal chestabules all the way up to her neck... where as she is supposed to have that more REVEALING look...

Do you skip over Sir Steve's News column there?

I recently located a bunch of Aurra Sings here in the Cleveland area and none of them sported this error.
    Last edited by JEDIpartner; 09-06-2001 at 12:01 PM.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thumbs up

Variation is not neccesarily an error...If it were so, then the cards that are marked .00, .01 are errors, nope.

What i meant was what was the difference in the two figures, (which u just wrote, thanks!!).
    As always...........L

I think it is a little premature to assume variation or error. Maybe the SSG gurus can get in touch with their contact at Hasbro to verify this.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I think its just an error to sell more figures plus she loses her appeal to fanboys with the error!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Well, if it is a variation I would liek to get my hands on one. If it is an error, oh well.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."