Backdrop inserts ... putting together a set?

I'm wondering what (if any) figures you have had trouble finding with backdrops. I had the most trouble with Plo Koon, the Battle Droid, and R2-D2. Also Dex and Warrior.

Gary

Is there a Yoda or Dooku with insert???
    may the figs be with you

I believe only the first 16 figures have the backgrounds. SirSteve posted the list in the news section. Try checking there for a complete list.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I also am trying to put together a set of figures with backdrops.

There is 16 total figures with backdrops.

The only ones I did not find was

Boba fett
    Dexter
    battle droid
    plo Koon

but I only checked the local stores maybe if I drive over to the next walmart and Target I will find the ones I need.

I have some extra figures with backdrops

captain typho
    tusken raider
    geonosian warrior

if anyone has one I need I will trade 1 for 1

Hey swcollector,

I have a Boba Fett that I would trade for the Geosian Warrior. What do you say? PM me if you are interested.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

My area has ALL the background figures. I'm going out today to pick up some extras for a few people who I have already talked to. The only figures I need are Yoda, Dooku, and Anakin Hangar Duel. Oh and if anyone can get a hold of Teebo, Bo Shek, R4-M9, Zutton, or Eeth Koth. My area never saw those so I would be willing to trade for them. PM me if you can help.

I've found all plentifully at TRU except for Dexter and G.War. I didn't even know they were originally supposed to come with backdrops. I'll go hunting there tonight and see if I come up with any.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I've got 11 more backdrop figures to find. I was able to get both versions of:
    C-3PO
    Super Battle Droid
    Plo Koon
    Dexter Jettster
    Geonosian Warrior.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Here is a list of extras I have in hand right now.

Captain Typho
    C-3P0
    Shaak Ti
    Anakin Peasant
    Plo-Koon

I'm willing to trade for Count Dooku, Teebo, Bo Shek, and R4-M9. pm me if interested.

Plus I also have an extra of Yoda and 2 extra of Anakin Hangar Duel if anyone needs them.