Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sean the Hutt

playskool kind of cool!

I saw the playskool deformed looking packs...really cool looking so I bought them! The x-wing is going to sit next to my regular ones!

Hey I bought the Stomping Wampa one, it's kinda cool looking. I might get another one.

I thought about get some for my daughter about she put that down right away. She is 5 and I thought she would like them,but only the real action figures for her. "Thats my girl"
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

The case assortment area is only for reporting of Asst # and case Qty's. Not regular discussion. That is why I have moved this here.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Just checked the log, that was my fault, moved it to the wrong POTJ back on the 25th.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Does the Tauntaun come with the Wampa? That's the playskool toy I want the most!

I really like these, the classic trilogy sets are very very fun. My Luke X-wing has his magnet in backwards though, compared to Luke Jedi and Luke Hoth.

Caesar, yes, the Tauntaun does come in the Stompin' Wampa set, though the tauntaun has no articulation even though it looks like it does.

One thing I really like is how every character has its name on its foot.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

My X wing Luke does as well. He won't work on the Wampa like the Hoth Luke does. Could it be intentional?

Hmm, very possibly. This would be a VERY strange thing to do on purpose, but Hasbro has been known to do this type of thing before.

Erm, so where are you guys finding these things? I haven't seen them anywhere.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker