Unhappy Battle Droid variations

Ok, I know there's been a lot of fuss over Battle Doird and SUper Battle Droid variations...my question is, are all these variations only concerning stickers and backdrops, or are there variations between figures ala Ep1 Battle Droids?
    There seems to be two different version of the Super Battle Droid (not intentional though like the E1 Battle Droids).

One version is a dull paint job (no shine).

The other is very glossy (shiny).

The SBD also has a sticker variation that covers the blast-apart legs (since the legs don't blast-apart).

Hope this helps,

--Aaron

There's one intentional variation that's not related to packaging. One battle droid is the regular yellow color and another is brown. I believe both have the same sculpt and battle scars, the only difference being color. So far I have yet to find the brown version. Maybe it will be released with later waves.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Appears that it was just an earlier version.

It's getting to be kinda old as countless people are raving about painting differences and calling them rare variations and stuff. Heck alot of the vintage figures had paint differences but even now people don't make a big deal out of it. *shrugs*
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I've seen a lot of variation in the Battle Droid paint jobs, but I don't know if they're on purpose or not - some are very obviously different, but whether that's by motif or by laziness, I don't know.

As for the Super Battle Droid, I also have seen shiny and dull variations.

I don't know if any of these are actual variants though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.