Exclamation Anyone looking forward for more figures!

I've got 25 out of the 27 new basic figures and I just can't wait until the next batch are released. Anyone else feel the same way!

Yeah, bring them on, I broke out of my established 11 figure list that I was gonna buy yesterday, instead got 15, plus Im looking forward to Bespin Luke, Rescue Mace and Obi Wan Pilot.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Yep!! These are gonna be the "good ones"...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I am looking forward to more figures with less gimmicks.

The magnets are OK (for limbs), but I still prefer the old POTF2 method of removable limbs.

I HATE those "quick draw" etc. features!

Oh, but back to the subject, YES I am looking forward to Bespin Luke and Vader, Supreme Chancelor Palpatine (AKA melanoma man) hehehe.
    May the force be with you.

I was not expecting these figures to be so great, but after MM I am so hopped up! This line is sooooo much better that POTJ (which isn't hard to beat) so I can't wait for more.

Unfortunately with the now seemingly immovable glut of Ani, Obi, and Padme pegwarmers, will we ever get new stuff put out next month?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas