Backgrounds ruin bubbles

Has anyone noticed that a majority of the figures with background inserts have bad bubbles.

It seems that the cards push on the sides of the bubbles. This seems to tweek the bubbles.

I for one am glad that Hasbro removed these.
    May the force be with you.

I like the whole insert idea. It kind of makes the figures a little more appealing. I wish they would have made them in full color instead of that weird bluish tint. There's one figure, I think it's the super battle droid, that has the background totally curved, not as flat as the other ones.

anyways, they're not nearly as good as the CT chips. I wish they brought them back.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Well if they were gonna turn out like the Geonosian Warrior's background, I'm glad they stopped. The Warrior's is just a giant purple blot.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I LOVE CommTechchips!!!

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

I'm glad Hasbro tossed 'em. They were just wasting paper, anyway. As soon as I opened mine, into the garbage they went. Completely worthless.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I am glad they took them out, but i am looking for the set with cards though.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I would give my left *** to get them figures with the backgrounds...... I think they look pretty neat (& plus you can have mini dioramas!!!!!!)