Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need advice

I need advice

In my mad rush to open my new figures before my wife came home and discovered how much I'd spent on "toys", I inadvertently through away the gun that comes with Outland Peasant Anakin. Other than paying for a new figure, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get a replacement? Thanks!

Well you have a few options.
    1. Just cough up the 6 bucks and get another one.
    2. Maybe a friend or co-worker has one and can part with their gun
    3. Go looking through your trash for it

*Note:I would recommend number 1, because you cant have enough Sw figures, and the other 2 options probably wont yield you any success.
    So go buy another one!! Its your money!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Might try calling Hasbro and saying your's didn't come with the gun.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

They'll tell you to go back to the store and exchange it... Hasblah stinks!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Go buy a new one. That is probably the easiest way.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Go buy a new one???

he's got the damn figure!, he just doesn't have the gun....

call Hasbro, they'll send you a new one for free.......I've done this before, and had absolutely perfect results.......

they do care about missing accessories, and if the figure is still being produced, they WILL replace the weapon........
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Buy another one?! I just dropped $200.00 on figures! I hope to let my bank account recuperate before I pay for another figure. I don't think the student loan people will accept "Midnight Madness" as an acceptable excuse for defaulting on payments! I checked the trash....no luck. Today was trash day and it was all gone. Thanks for the idea about calling Hasbro, Taichi. I'll call customer service and see where that gets me.

dude,it's just a little gun that he can't hold anyway. if i wasn't protecting my super hero identity, i'd send you mine. now go tell your wife to get you a beer and let you worry about the family finances!

Great idea, Derek! While she's at it, she can bake me a pie, too! Huh, oh, uh...what's that dear? You want me to mow the lawn? Yes, dear. And your mother is coming to stay for the weekend? Sure, dear, that's fine. Yes, I'll put away the dishes and clothes.

Seriously, though, I've checked Hasbro's website. Does anyone have Hasbro's customer service hotline number? I couldn't find it on their site, and their Q&A page didn't seem like the quickest route.

1-800-327-8264
    Customer Service is open Monday-Thursday from 8:30 AM-6:30 PM Est., and on Fridays from 8:00 AM-4:30 PM Est. Hope that helps, and good luck getting a replacement gun.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.