Question about STAR WARS stands. Please help.

Hi, I was wondering if the vintage figures and the new figures peg holes are the same size? Will the POTJ and AOTC figures feet fit on vintage stands????
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

Vintage figures have larger holes.

The POTF2, POTJ, and AOTC figures all have pretty much the same hole size.

My favorite stands are the REAL action stands.

Not sure of their website, but I am sure if you search for it, you will find it. They are fairly cheap and very good quality.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Action stands are the best.....I only have one, but plan on buying a whole bunch more......

where do I go to buy them????
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Star Wars Fan Club is the best place, they have them 12 for 3.99. And if your a member, they are only 3.49 a set. Which is a great deal, since on the Real Stands website you only get 5 for 2.99. Here is a link to them at the Fan Club Website.

http://swfan.wizards.com/product.asp?ProductID=6425

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

wow THANKS JARJARBINKS!!!!!! I just ordered 60 stands from them, for only $19.00! Free shipping!!!!!!
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

Originally posted by DARTH_SKELETOR
    wow THANKS JARJARBINKS!!!!!! I just ordered 60 stands from them, for only $19.00! Free shipping!!!!!!
    Glad to be of service. Hope they help, there are a few AOTC's figures that really seem to need stands. Taun We is the worst offender, her digitigrade legs makes her almost impossible to keep standing. The Battle Droid is about as bad, and there are a couple others. I need to get around to ordering some stands sometime myself.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I like the action stands alot myself.But the best in IMHO is the ultrarama sets.I really like these and plan on getting a few more once the new middle sections are realeased at CEL2.
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Can anyone tell me if "protech" stands are any good, and if they work with the EP1 onwards figures?

Cheers
    Kadamontaga
    My collections