Count Dooku on ebay!!!

Hello all, I'm new to the forum,

I usually just read all the post here, I find most of the information here helpful and interesting....

What made me post a topic is the Count Dooku figure going for over $30 on ebay!! Have we learned from last years Darth Maul debacle? This figure will soon be available for $5.88 -$7.00 everywhere. I know it's hard waiting, the Dooku figure was at the top of my list, I got everything but Dooku. I will not sway to the dark side, I've learned that none of these figures will become high priced collectors items, the figures are made in huge quantities, which translates into, not going to be rare!

If you don't have a variation, Sio Bible or Hologram Darth S....these figures will not resale well or increase in value, be patient and don't let the scalpers turn you to the dark side.

peace

I agree that those darn scalpers are getting away with highway robbery - but -

Can we be so sure Dooku will be just like Maul in terms of release? I know they might add more boxes to Collection 1, 2, or even 3 (which I haven't seen the part numbers to - does anyone a good link?).

I saw a news report on Fox news last night about the launch of all the figures. This might be hearsay, but it was noted by myself that the figure production will be much less than EP1.

I know what you mean though - I have one Dooku and like the figure.

Out of curiosity, what sort of effect does the action feature have on the figure display-wise?
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

I feel sorry for the poor shmuck that pays more than $10 for him, I mean some of these sellers on Ebay really crack me up, $19.99 for a starting bid? Yoda & Dooku for $29.99 starting? wazup wit dat??!! Just wait until the May waves start shipping, I bet they will at least add 2 of him on every case and he will be everywhere.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.