Thumbs down Oh-no, another figure to custom... Since seeing Hasbro can't make them right...

Look at that thingy on his back, I really wanted a normal Mace, look at what they did to him!!!

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...acegr_back.jpg

Awww great, just great, some of the coolest looking figures I was looking forward to are now crap thanks to that stick coming out of their butts.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Ehh, No big deal. So far all the action features have been pretty fun in my opinion. Brings back fond memories of all the cool toys back in the 80's that I loved. It's on his backside, so it's not like it ruins the look of the figure from the front or sides. And if you dont like it, cut it off flush to the figure, and if you really want, toss on some putty and paint.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 04-24-2002 at 08:46 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'm guessing that's the Geonosian Rescue Mace? If so, that's cool. I don't mind it, and if I want I could cut it down some. As far as normal Maces go though, I think the Deluxe one is pretty good. Especially for an Arena diorama.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."