Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Question Anyone interested in Tri-Logo ATOC figs?

Hi everyone!

Is anyone out there looking for Tri-logo ATOC or POTJ, POTF2 figs? I am looking for the American versions and would like to trade stright up for them rather than buy them online.

Thanks!

Yes, I am VERY interested. I would be willing to trade 1 for 1. E-mail me with a list and refrences.

BTW, I also have access to a TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder!
    May the force be with you.

Awesome! I have the first 20 figures from Episode 2 - in Canada we only got 21 figures. I couidn't find Dexter Jettster but I bought him from a Comic store on a US card (for $15 Canadian - about $10 US). I can get the trilingual one now, however. I would gladly trade them for US carded ones. In Canada we often miss out on a lot of the waves, for example we never got the Eeth Koth wave or the FX-7 wave so as you probably guessed I'm looking for those as well. I'd love to get the TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder!

Which figures do you need? I have the Dagobah Vader with "secret Luke" sticker that was a Canada variant if you need one.

Let me know!

sith killer, do you have access to any more tie bombers and snowspeeders? I still need one of each.

mke6124, a local tru had a good many of the figures from the fx-7 and eeth koth wave yesterday. If it would help I could look again today for you. Maybe you know where I can get two mara jade figures?

I also have an abundance of tri-logo stuff, (being in the UK and all) and if I don't have it I can certenly try and find it, I don't ever sell stuff really though so I would only be interested in trading
    Itís better to stay silent and appear stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubtÖ

I'd love to get my hands on any of those figures!

Sorry I can't help you out with the Mara Jade figures - the expanded universe figures never came out in Canada (except the Shadows of the Empire guys).

Which tri-lingual figures are you looking for?

not really looking for any tri-logo stuff, however we might be able to work out another trade. First things first though, let me go over to tru and see if i can still find those figs. I will post again later on today.

sorry, didnt make it to tru today. a potential client called and needed me to come do a qoute-gotta make money to pay for my SW fix ya know?! Will check tomorrow for you.