Diorama Makers & Loose Displayers, what will you do...

...with Emperor's Wrath Vader? Am I the only one who plans to strap Vader's hands to Palpatines waist (I know a joke's coming from that one) and try to pose him with the Emperor hoisted in the air, with lightning coming out of his hands? IMO, EW Vader is one of the most perfect diorama-bound figures to come out in a while, and I look forward to re-creating this scene w/ toys.

I don't remember who mentioned it, but I like the idea of taking the electric bolts from the Battle Droids to help your kind of suggestion out.

Yeah! I remember that, though I don't remember who it was. Maybe he'll see this post and refresh our memories. I do remember that, like me, he didn't know how to post pics, and that's why he didn't...., hey wasn't it Amanamatt? I remember he's had the new Wave for a little while now. Well, if it's not, I apologize.

Wouldn't it be cool if they made a Vader's Wrath Emperor Palpatine that would fit with this one to make that diorama. You guys are right...this scene BEGS to be diorama-ed! But it would also need an EW Luke.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I am torn. I will probably get one but may not display it. I have a few Vaders that I like, the Flashback Vader, Vader from the boardgame (with removable back of helmet), Vader w/removable helmet, and "Dagobah Vader". I have all four displayed together with the various removable components at their feet. Dagobah Vader's head is at his feet with the faceplate absent. ER Vader may go well with that grouping.