Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Ack. Hasbro made LOADS of Jedis, but forgot Adi Gallia?

I think it's great that Hasbro chose to include a lot of Jedis in the initial AOTC line, but I think they really missed the boat not making Adi Gallia. She had a popular Episode I figure, and there's no reason to believe she won't be back in Episode II... I would think any Jedi that got an Episode I figure would be important enough for Kenner to churn out an Episode II figure initially as well...

Adi Gallia fights alongside all the other Jedi on Geonosis as well as appearing in several small scenes. If Hasbro came out with a new figure of her I would definitely buy her. But since her POTJ figure is still really good in my opinion, I would rather see new Jedi from AOTC.

Lol, I'm a total Jedi freak!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Sean the Hutt
    uhhh, they already made her, and until she does something good, like kick sith butt, then I do not need another....yet! I mean if you want her how about another ki adi mundi! If they are made, I hope they are different and have a cool battle looking stances.

Originally posted by Sean the Hutt
    uhhh, they already made her, and until she does something good, like kick sith butt, then I do not need another....yet! I mean if you want her how about another ki adi mundi! If they are made, I hope they are different and have a cool battle looking stances.
    Well, they are doing another Ki-Adi-Mundi. He comes out later this fall. So while Adi Gallia isn't totally out of the question, lets see somemore of the council members before her again. Plus her cousin? is in the movie as well, so that is always a figure possibility.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 04-25-2002 at 01:25 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'd like to see one that they haven't made a figure of already first, like Oppo Rancis (sp?) & Yarael Poof (even though he isn't in Ep2)

I agree:

I want a new Adi Gallia figure.

I also agree that the rest of the Episode One Jedi Council Members should be made: 1 per year at least.

Yaddle is in Episode 2.

Adi Gallia should be. She is Corellian, and most Corellians (Han, Wedge, Madine, etc.) do not wear jellyfish on their heads. Why should her 'cousin' as JarJar dubs the General Mills food company's error in labeling her character. Sure, Adi's cousin could be a Jedi, but she'd likely be Corellian too, but not likely to wear the same darn jellyfish! That thing's cool looking, but HAS to be explained.

Adi Gallia is also the most prominently featured amongst the Jedi Council who are written of in the EU. She is Siri's master, has been on missions with Obi-Wan and QUI-GON, Ki-Adi Mundi and A'sharad Hett, Quinlan Vos, Plo Koon, etc. For a female Jedi from the prequel era, Adi Gallia is "it!" She's something of the Mara Jade on the good guys' side.

As to Yarael Poof, he is dead before E2 takes place. He died on a mission that Jango Fett and Zam Wessel crossed his path on. They did not kill him, but rather fought on his side temporarily, while they were after the same objective. Yarael sacraficed himself, and Jango saw justice served. (in the Zam Wessel comic).

But back to making Adi Gallia (Arena Battle), they should, AND they also can do Yaddle at the same time.

Yarael, Oppo Ranciss, Even Piel, and Depa Billaba should also be made. The other 3, besides Yarael, die as well. Possibly on Geonosis in the Arena Battle, because only 4 members of the Council survive AOTC: Ki-Adi Mundi, Plo Koon, Mace and Yoda.

BTW - There is a spoiler disclaimer at the top of this forum - partially due to the fact that toys of Zam and Anakin have removeable arms, etc., so I don't want to hear it!

(if you want to complain, Hasbro has way too many spoilers on their character bios they wrote for their cardbacks! Mine was nothing compared to certain figure cards...)

Who cares? They already made her. She was a major pegwarmer. It's not like these boring Jedi ever get a change of clothes. There are a million better characters that I'd rather see than a lame resculpt of a glorified extra who frankly isn't even that interesting to begin with.

They need to release a set of council members, heck they could do it as a 12-figure series and the chairs could be pack-ins for the E1 Jedi w/ softgoods robes so you could get some articulation in there and after taking off the robes they could double as the E2 Arena Battle Jedi. Well I guess it would need to be 14 member series considering the 2 new Jedi on the Council.

Anyways, until that's done, E1 Adi Gallia could quite possibly suffice for now due to the fact you can posistion her arm so she looks like she's in a fight...I think.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by Tycho
    I agree:

Adi Gallia is also the most prominently featured amongst the Jedi Council who are written of in the EU. She is Siri's master, has been on missions with Obi-Wan and QUI-GON, Ki-Adi Mundi and A'sharad Hett, Quinlan Vos, Plo Koon, etc. For a female Jedi from the prequel era, Adi Gallia is "it!" She's something of the Mara Jade on the good guys' side.
    She was also the main character in the recent Jedi Starfighter game on PS2. I would love to see a new Adi, but I think I'd rather have newer Jedi, since I already have an excellent figure of her.

My first picks:

Barris Offi (spelled wrong, I know, but she's Luminaras padawan and she looks badass!)

And the other female Jedi Council member (the one who looks at Eeth Koth in Episode1 )
    Aalya Secura - The blue Twi'lek Jedi
    Bultar Swan - A picture of her is attached at the bottom.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bultar-swan.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	1535  
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

It's not an error. From the AOTC Scrapbook:

- Adi Gallia is still on the Jedi Council. Her cousin, Stass Allie, dresses almost identically and is seen in the battle on Geonosis.

Why is Obi-Wan's new saber almost exactly the same? It just is. Same with this.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.