PS2 Bounty Hunter...What's the Deal???

Ok, so I heard about the teaser video on Jedi Starfighter for the upcoming Bounty Hunter game. So, I made my way over to Blockbuster and rented it. Being the idiot that I am, I didn't check the box before I left and low and behold when I got home it wasn't Jedi Starfighter in the case, it was Racer Revenge (and from what I played I didn't like). So the next day I was planning on returning it and getting the game I meant to get in the first place. Well on a pit stop at a town hall meeting (which I was forced to attend) my Dad sneaks out to go visit the local sporting goods store. Being totally clueless about when I rented this game, he decides to do me a favor, and return the game which he thinks I was planning on returning today. And this is my problem: I never gotta see the Bounty Hunter trailer. Would someone, please God, tell me what it involved, and if you're in the know, what the low- down of this game is gonna be like (previews, hands-on, etc.)? Thank you.
    "Flanders was a zombie?"

-Homer Simpson

Dar' Argol is a good guy to trade with!!!

Never fear, Rhettman is here.

You can download the Bounty Hunter trailer from here.

Bounty Hunter will be coming to the PS2, Gamecube as well as, *i think*, PC, this fall. It looks like it's going to be a 1st person/3rd person action game. But that's just my guess...

I'm everywhere you want to be...
    Uh oh,

"A third person adventure game from Lucas Arts can mean only one thing....Invasion (of another crappy Star Wars game )
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Normally I would agree, but I don't think that's the case with Bounty Hunter. They seem to be bringing out the "big guns" for this game.

Anybody know when Bounty Hunter will be coming out in the UK?

"You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection