Hybrid View

Unhappy What about Germany?

So when will Germany get their AOTC stuff? All the local merchants in the area where I am stationed look at me with a crazy look when I ask when they will get the new figures in. I know that Toy Palace has them but I don't want to do the internet thing. I'm not talking about all 27 just one or two to hold me off until I make it back to the states. Any help?? Being figureless sucks!!

"pork is not a verb"

Back to the states? So you're from the US? What are you complaining about. Just wait till you're back and you can get figs for $5.88. Don't get them in Europe. They cost $8.50 here. And yeah Toypalace is not a good idea. I haven't ordered from them yet, but 12 Euro shipping for 2-4 figs is a bit steep.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

i got all my figures in the states on tuesday. missed taun we though. snagged him on ebay.

gonna check some of the tru's in germany and the netherlands today.

J_n_G

I found Count Dooku w/ All-Terrain Attack Panzer and Concentration Camp C-3PO.

Angry

Well, aren't you the funny RACIST, there EMPEROR Howdy. If you don't have anything intelligent to say then STF UP!
    "pork is not a verb"

Exclamation Try...

Hi ppl,

first of all, Howdy Emperor: You're, like, so cool! Wow! Nazi jokes. Great job, man!

As far as ATOC stuff in Germany goes, most retailers (try Spielemax or Wertheim) have all the vehicles, the reek and a few figs available by now, though Toys R Us is probably your best bet.

However, do *not* expect to find any figures but...

OPD Anakin
    Obi-Wan (Coruscant Chase)
    Padme
    C-3PO
    R2-D2
    Kit Fisto
    Jango Fett
    Arena Battle Droid

and the deluxe figs. Nothing else, unfortunately... Being able to go to teh uS must be cool, you lucky guy...
    Yar Yar 4 Life!

you mean super battle droid with that don't you
    cause that are ecxactly the same figs toysrus in france has

oh BTW I guess emp. howdy meant nothing with that
    at least I hope cause I'm german too

187-Maul, you're right. Was talking about the SBD. I always get those skinny thingies and cool ones mixed up...

Any idea when more is coming out in Europe?
    Yar Yar 4 Life!

not much to report for AOTC figures. found a few at a TRU close to aachen and even fewer at a TRU in geleen NL. mostly the figures mentioned above.

yeh goin to the US to get toys is cool!
    J_n_G