Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vader's "Home"

Vader's "Home"

Very cool artwork posted on Vader's "home". I would love to see such a volatile environment re-created for the big screen. The only thing is... I don't feel that the story arc would put him at such a place. Any thoughts? (spoiler posts posted at the other E3 forum)
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If the guy fell into molten lava and was horribly disfigured by molten lava would he REALLY feng-shui his pad with molten lava?

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    If the guy fell into molten lava and was horribly disfigured by molten lava would he REALLY feng-shui his pad with molten lava?
    He might
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by GNT

He might

He might not.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Question

When was Vader's home info out?? In a book or where??
    As always...........L

I agree that if Vader had a Camp David, it would be like this massive castle, steel black with evil gargoyles all over the place with a thick/deep moot of melten lava. But I don't even imagen Vader taking a vaction, he said it him-self in Episode I:"I want to be the first one to see them all." I know that it's a liitle boy saying this but it stands out.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Vader doesn't seem the flamboyant type to have a great big black steel castle or anything. he probably has a little bungalow or tiny apartment in the Imperial Palace. he seems to single minded in the destruction of the rebel alliance to worry about carpet colors or if the drapes match the sofa.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    Vader doesn't seem the flamboyant type to have a great big black steel castle or anything.
    Vader may not but it would still be cool to see something like it in the Star Wars Universe, you never know maybe the Palpatine could have a hideaway and he is flambotant enough for it.
    Last edited by Co Jo-Da; 11-01-2001 at 04:49 PM.

I think if anybody in the prequels would have a cool, evil, ostentatious fortress stronghold like this, I'd think it'd be Grand Moff Tarkin. That'd be so friggin' awesome, Governor Tarkin's black castle would be way cooler than just a Vader house IMO.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Regaurdless of whom it might belong to, it would verg cool to see a dark and evil castle in the Star Wars galaxy...