Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question Who has Qui-Gons Lightsaber in E2... ???

So who got the honor of having it... ???

No one. I assume it stays in the Jedi archives or museum or something.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Obi Wan builds a new one and Anakin has his own. Qui Gons lightsaber is in a shrine/museum somewhere or Obi Wan has it on his mantle at home.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

if obi built a new lightsaber, how does it look exactly like the first one?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Maybe he remembered how he built it...or maybe it was retrieved from the pit.

There are some very mild changes to the saber, the new one has red activator buttons (TPM's were black), and the metal is a little more reflective.

Ewan really liked his saber handle from TPM, and I guess he pushed to have the same design for AOTC.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

lord T,

but there were minor changes in luke's episode 4&5 sabers also.

i like the theory that his saber was retreived from the pit with maul's carcus. or maybe i'm just hoping hasbro will make the "naboo janitor" figure.

i know a lot of folks don't care about this, but i sure hope anakin and obi wan have their episode 4 sabers in the next film.

Originally posted by derek
    i know a lot of folks don't care about this, but i sure hope anakin and obi wan have their episode 4 sabers in the next film.
    I care about that! I was hoping they would have them in Episode II but they don't . Well it seems like they lose them near the end of Episode II so I guess they will be needing new ones for Episode III. How many times can a Jedi loose their sabers? They musn't be very good Jedi...

PENDO!

Originally posted by Pendo

I care about that! I was hoping they would have them in Episode II but they don't . Well it seems like they lose them near the end of Episode II so I guess they will be needing new ones for Episode III. How many times can a Jedi loose their sabers? They musn't be very good Jedi...

PENDO!
    Lol, I was thinking that too Pendo. But seriously, although I do hope Obi Wan has his Ep4 saber in the next movie, Anakin couldn't exactly have his Vader saber in AOTC could he? He has turn evil before he builds a red one, and he has to build the blue one for Luke to have anyway.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

In the OT I bet it's in Obi Wan's trunk.