Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What Happens to Kit Fisto?

Does he die? Anything cool happen to him in the movie?

Hey CGSPAWN...

He probably dies in the final battle...

WOLFPRAYER

Hey WOLF...

Been a while since I heard from you...

Yea I know, since I've moved to Rotterdam I've lost all contact and e-mail address's with most virtual buddies... I still pop around the Spawn board...

But I prefer it here as thiers no bashing...

Well, the best way to answer all your questions is to buy the graphic novel of the movie which is selling now...

Actually, I heard that Kit survived. But the only Jedi that DEFINITELY survive are Dooku, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Yoda, Mace, Ki-Adi and Plo Koon.

I think a few more Jedi survive than that.

Yoda makes the comment that there are thousands of Jedi across the galaxy, but the most that can be spared for a special mission such as going to Genosis are 200.

I believe the 200 available Jedi go to Genosis and of those 200, only Yoda, Mace, Obiwan, Anakin, Ki-Adi, etc. survive.

Yeah, that's what I was saying.

He survives. He escapes in the same gunship as Mace, Yoda, and Ki.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

The few survivors at the end of the movie are only the surviving members of the Jedi Council. Kit isn't a jedi council member, which is why he isn't shown at the very end.

Of course, you have to also note that Adi Gallia is on the Starfighter missions, and Depa Billaba doesn't go to Geonosis.

There are still a lot of loose ends that probably won't be resolved until 2005, or the EU.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.