Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will the republic gunship have a pack in figure?

I know the one they had at toyfair didn't, but it's still a while before it's supposed to come out and I was reading in the cross sections book that the yellow striped clonetroopers are actually pilots. Seems like a good opportunity to release the yellow clonetrooper as a pack in, since they only have to repaint the existing mold.

Most likely it won't. I wish it did as I would prefer them to release pack-in figures instead of having to wait to buy them individually and worrying about them not even fitting correctly or having the right gear.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't know if there is one planned or not.I like the idea of the yellow pack in.Good Idea!
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.

Same here! I'd also like to see some electronics. Not much, just some fly-by and laser sounds with lights.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Originally posted by DarthMaulSithLord
    Same here! I'd also like to see some electronics. Not much, just some fly-by and laser sounds with lights.

I've never been too in to the electronics. If it's done well, like the Royal Starship or PFX X-wing then it can be really cool. But I would rather the vehicle be priced cheaper and they leave out the lights and sounds.

I'm kind of spilt about the pack-in figure also. I really do want them to add a Clone Pilot. But on the other hand, most of Hasbros pack-ins are AWFUL. Carbon Freeze Chamber, EU Snowspeeder, Y-wing. The ration of good pack-ins to bad is about 7-1. So I just can't really get myself excited about a pilot Clone pack-in.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I agree whole heartedly pthfnder89.The pack ins have been bad.But maybe they would get this one right.I ship that size and cost should come with a decent figure.But then again look at the upcoming shuttle.Rumor is there is no pack ins either.

Do we have a release date on the Republic Gunship? I can't wait to get my hands on that! It's the best SW ship EVER in my opinion!

sometime this fall Is all I've heard.

Originally posted by Wonderboy
    Do we have a release date on the Republic Gunship? I can't wait to get my hands on that! It's the best SW ship EVER in my opinion!
    It is coming out this fall. I believe Hasbro mentioned it being "around October" but considering how far away that is any number of things could cause the date to change.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

I hope it's packed with the Medic Droid (it's surpose to look like the Interogation Droid from A New Hope)