Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    First off...Duh. of course I will buy it, with 400+ DVDs, I believe I am the SSG DVD King...
    You might be the SSG DVD King but you ain't "The DVD King"
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Thumbs up

Of course i'm going to buy it. Yessssss!!!!!
    As always...........L

over 400 DVDs?!? Wow. that must have cost an arm and a leg.
    Who even wants over 400 DVD's? I probably don't even like over 100 movies that are worthy enough of me to buy on dvd. Rent maybe but not buy.

Rollo Tomassi is a DVDaholic
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

There is so much more you could do with that money like buying Star Wars stuff.

yep, I'm buying it. I've been looking forward to the cut scenes.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Originally posted by GNT

You might be the SSG DVD King but you ain't "The DVD King"

What's that supposed to mean?

And how do you "quote" more than one person at a time? I haven't figured that trick out yet...

master jedi, I have enough money to support both habits, but hardly enough for anything else. Plus, I never pay for theatrical releases because I work in a theatre, so the cost of the movie I don't pay for plus the cost of the rental is the same as simply buying the disc in my mind. If the movie sucks then they never get ANY of my money, but if it's good, I'll just buy it. Besides, I hate rental places...Blockbuster is the work of the devil. No matter when you bring the rental back, you "miraculously " get charged the $5 late fee. Well, screw that, my friend. I just don't rent anymore. I buy it or I wait for it to hit HBO...

Originally posted by master jedi
    There is so much more you could do with that money like buying Star Wars stuff.
    Buy Vintage Stuff!

What's that supposed to mean?
    It means he (probably) has the most DVDs here on SSG but there are people out there with even more!

And how do you "quote" more than one person at a time? I haven't figured that trick out yet...
    When your replying to a message (where you type it up), if you look under the "COLOR" pull down part there is a box that says "Quote" just click that and put in the message you want to quote,so simple
    GNT
    ''

The more I read about the extra features, the more I can't wait to get this bad boy!! I hope that it doesn't take the USPS too long to get my order to me!!! That's the only crummy part about my friend having ordered it for me as a birthday present. I won't get it the day it comes out!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    The more I read about the extra features, the more I can't wait to get this bad boy!!
    I can't wait either! In under 30 days under I'll have it,hopefully!
    GNT
    ''