Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I'm buying it from curiosity about the added footage and the hidden extras/easter eggs. I'm actually only looking forward to the rumoured gag reel of foul ups and out takes. I probably won't bother to watch the film for a while until someone else wants me to like my non star wars fan brother who just has to see those ANH stormtrooper scenes time and time again He'll watch it for Natalie Portatoman. I'll be watching for Diva Funquita...HUBBA HUBBA! fat chicks all the way....!

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    I'll be watching for Diva Funquita...HUBBA HUBBA! fat chicks all the way....!
    Fat chicks get all the action
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Ermmm-hmmm...alright.

Episode 1 DVD is looking to be a pretty nifty little set! Can't wait.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Like so many others, I bought my DVD for Star Wars--then found out it wasn't available. I'll be one of the first in line for this bad boy.

Rollo, I know what you mean about rentals. Blockbuster and Hollywood have pretty much run everyone else out of business, and they only offer the "bargain" of long rental periods. If I could rent one for a night for less, I would, but typically I find myself thinking, "Okay, I've heard this is good from several people. Do I rent it for $5 or buy it for $10?"
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by the great GNT
    Are You Going To Buy The EP1 DVD???
    Are You?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'd be curious to find out how many people bought the DVD even though they hated the movie.

Kind of like me with the Droids and Ewoks DVDs as well as the Holiday Special DVD that I would buy if they released it.

I bought a Holiday Special DVD off eBay...

I even bought AOTC on DVD.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Yup I got it on DVD (along with two copies on VHS). I'm a sucker so I'll pick it up again when the entire saga comes out on dvd.