Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Are You Going To Buy The EP1 DVD???

First off the Official Site has updated with a few new Databank entries that feature shots from the cutscenes on the upcoming Episode I DVD. To check that out click the following link:
    http://www.starwars.com/databank/new...s20010905.html

And theforce.net had some other things that will be in the DVD release.

So the question is,are you going to buy the EP1 DVD release???

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

heck yes - I'm not overly impressed with the pics the official website displayed, though.

I've been wanting it to come out on DVD for a long time so yeah I'll buy it.

Thumbs up

I shall be purchasing it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I reserved my copy about a week/week and a half ago!

Thumbs up

As a Tatooine slave...I have no choice but to buy it.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I might? D
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

You better believe it! I bought my DVD just for Ep.I. Course while waiting I've enjoyed buying many other DVDs, heh heh, I love DVD they're fun!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I've already bought it from Amazon.com, I'm just waiting for it to arrive. Now I just need to buy a DVD player.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis