Question How much $$$ do you plan to spend at Celebration II?

How much $$$ do you plan to spend at Celebration II? With paying for autographs, the concert, and seeing something you might never see again adds up to some serious $$ (all 30 guests just one time around=$360). I ended up saving $2,000,but I bought a life size Yoda on EBay and had to pay some bills(work has been slow the last 2 1/2 weeks), which nocked me down to $1,500. I'll probly spend $500 on April 23, so it looks like I'll be going with just $1,000.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

I haven't decided yet. I received a bonus check from work in the last month, and part of that might pay for the autograph session. (Still haven't made up my mind completely yet; still waiting to see which actors will be there!)

When my buddy and I went to SW Celebration 1, we were conservative with our spending primarily because we flew halfway across the country to get there and had to pack everything home. Since SW Celebration 2 is in our home state, it might be a different story!

I'll be honest: at SW Celebration 1, I didn't buy any Ep. 1 figures from vendors, since the prices were grately inflated and they'd be available three days later at all the stores. I went for more of the unique stuff like the promo ESB 3Di card.

Not counting the passes, gas, food, and lodging, I am prepared to spend $500.

What kinds of things do they have to buy at these places?

Cards? Vintage stuff? What?

OOH!! I'm getting excited thinking about it!!

Originally posted by OC47150
    I haven't decided yet. I received a bonus check from work in the last month, and part of that might pay for the autograph session. (Still haven't made up my mind completely yet; still waiting to see which actors will be there!)
    I attached a picture of the actors who'll be there as of 4-21. There are some crew members I left out, and Leanna Walsman (Zam Wesell) backed out of it. Anyway, if you fish around on Starwars.com you can find all of the people attending.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	celebration ii people.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	1465  

The only items that I plan to buy are the C2 fig and the concert. I'll take more so that I can look for that 1 or 2 things that catch my eye. I might get a few autographs, but I'm not sure.

Overall, I'm really stoked to go to this! It's under 2 weeks!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Man,thats a scary thought.The tickets and hotel are a killer
    $140 a night!I know I'll want at least 3 autos from Carrie and Peter. This could get ugly! Its a good thing my wife willl be there
    to stop me. Well she'll try to anyway. At least a $1,000 for starters.
    "Dueyuwannawanga"-Bibb Fortuna
    "UTINNI!"-Jawa
    "Boba Fett?"-Han Solo

$160

I live in Indianapolis so I dont have to pay to stay there.

I will spend about $100 on autographs and $60 on figures or toys.