Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

50+ Dooku's!!!!!! NO KIDDING!!!!!!

Just went to a Super WM south of me here in MS & the Dooku's are literally dripping off the pegs (they were on the floor, in bins, etc)

This is the only wave I think they got!!!!! All there was were Guards, Taun We's, Luminara, Clone Troopers, all in great amounts!!!!

I picked up a couple extra Dooku's (3) for trade seeing as how plentiful they are.

There was the occasional Jango, Yoda, Kit Fisto & Anakin HD, but the majority I thumbed threw were the above!!!!

It was amazing!!!!!

I now have a complete set!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I'd love to trade for one of your extras BanthaPoodoo. What figures are you looking for?
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Pthfndr - Where in Dallas are you from? If you go to KB Toys in the Valley View Mall (I-635 & Montfort) there were about 5 Dooku's there. The KB Toys in the new Plano Mall (Tollway and Park), they had about 5 Royal Guards.

Let me know what figs you need (with or without BGs, etc.) and I'll let you know if I can grab you one and do a trade.

I've checked with many people here in MI. Not any dookus to be found.

Let me know, seriously!

icooljoei@yahoo.com

Another great testament to the wonder of Hasbro distribution!

"I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I finally found a Dooku this morning in Los Angeles...up until this one, I was starting to think he was an Urban Legend!!!

All good things must come to an end...

I went tonight to the same WM to pick up some items for a fellow board member... When I got to the SW section I was not happy...

All the Taun We's, Dooku's, Guard's, HD Anakins, Dexter's, Yoda's were completely gone.

All the were left were the eternal peg warmers Padme, Peasant Anakin, Regular Battle Droid, Boba Fett, Jango Kamino, & Typho...

Everyone that put in their request for a Dooku or other figure has been taken care of, but until my WM gets another shipment end, I am sorry to say the well has run dry....

Just give a big thanks to the crappy ol scalper/hoarders for messing up a good thing.........

So that's where all the Dooku's went!