Obi-Wan Kenobi (jedi Starfihgter Pilot) NEW PICS!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...#more-pictures

with out soft goods robe!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...#more-pictures

with soft goods robe!

best obi-wan figure i've ever seen i can't wait for this one!!!
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

I saw these pics as well. I must say, I'm not impressed by the cloth cloak. It just doesn't flow well or like good, IMO. If I do get him, I'll probably just stick him in the starfighter and leave hime there.

I still want a Kamino Battle Obi-Wan with slicked back hair, no communication dilly on his head, and a better cloak.

I do like that Tusken Attack Anakin though, I like the accessories he comes with too.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

i'm looking at the others right now pritty good i must say but i don't really like the Corasunt Chase obi there really isnt anything he can do this figure maybe he can DO soemthing besies just hold a lightsaber and hold on to a droid
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Actually not much different from the Coruscant Obi-Wan. The leg-stance is practically the same I think. No soft goods skirt for easier sitting.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

you're rgiht about that the arms are diferent though i just hope at lest one hand moves for lightsaber combat

Cool. I like it. It's a better robe than that of Choco Wan.

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Actually not much different from the Coruscant Obi-Wan. The leg-stance is practically the same I think. No soft goods skirt for easier sitting.
    But the plastic skirt on the Coruscant Chase Obi is *very* soft and pliable; he can sit in the starfighter or on Anakins Speeder without any problem.

I love this fig, can't wait for it to hit stores.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

When is that figure suppose to ship? Do we know?

Originally posted by Wonderboy
    When is that figure suppose to ship? Do we know?
    Not until June or July I believe. But JarJarBinks can probably say for certain.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

dang it why Juily why can't it be may wehn the moive comes out ?