Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question about Anakin with 2 Blades

I was wondering if anakin fights 2 times in the movie with a lightsaber in each hand. The reason I ask is that the hanger duel action figure comes with differents lightsabers than the ones I've seen in pictures. Please no huge spoilers when you answer. Thanks

Question

On back of the figure of the new Anakin it says that he is fighting with Obi-wab"s light saber. I hope this clears something up but not to "much information" for you?

Hmm well kind of. So let me get this clear. Obi-wan gets a new saber? Yes or no will do. Thanks

He kind of does...
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

here's a question that's off topic. Why am I an Angry Loner? I just noticed that thing near my maul pic.

"Angry Loner" is the status you have according to the number of posts you have, and the "path you've chosen." The more posts you have, the higher up in the "ranking" you go. You can either be in the "Jedi" ranking or "sith" ranking. You can toggle between the 2 different choices in your "user control panel" at the top right of your screen.

Personally, pay no attention to that stuff. It doesn't matter what your "ranking" is or how many posts you have. Worrying about stuff like that causes more harm than good. Just enjoy the discussions and have fun while you're here.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Cool how many posts do I need to make to get pas this Angry Loner stage?

He's right. It won't take long...