Lightsabers Don't Glow!!! ...the hell?

Damn! Hasbro didn't make the new Lightsabers glow under blacklights!! I'm so dissapointed. does anyone know if Count Dookus red saber glows? On the upside, R3-T7's elctricity glows rather nicely. Oh well it's a really not a big deal. But well you know. Any other figures have any cool glowing Accesories? I mean old and new figures.

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Darth_Maul25SW
    Don't you make that face at me. I'll shake my fist at you.

But, I guess I never knew the old ones glowed(huh, thats not a word) under a black light. Shame on me.
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

I think glowed is a word. You can't say the "glew" could you? Darn I'm confused. Actually only the older green and red lighsabers glew and it was a neat effect.

Dooku's red saber glows a little, but not as much as say, Vader Dagobah. His green saber doesn't glow at all.

But the Sidious hologram looks great.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I had no idea the old lightsabers glowed under blacklights, so I guess I can see how removing a previously existing feature would be irritating. Sorry for being so quick to blow you off.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis