Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question which should i get to take out of the pack?

either dooku, yoda, jango, SBD, or obi. i'm leaning twoards either dooku or yoda but would like any of them. let me know your opinon soon.
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Well, since I open ALL my figures.....I'd say to open 'em all up.....

but that's just me.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Get Yoda, Obi, Anakin, and place them in the hangar duel scene!!!

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!

I would go with the three hangar figures as BanthaPoodoo, but if you had to choose one of the three. . .I'd go with Yoda.

He levitates, force throws that rock, and comes with this cool as hell miniature lightsaber. He's my fave as of right now.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

The figures that I got doubles of to open are:

-Saga-
    Hanger Duel Anakin
    Clone Trooper
    Jango Fett Kamino Escape
    Plo Koon
    Super Battle Droid

-Preview-
    Clone Trooper x2
    Jango Fett

Clonetrooper and Zam. Their articulation begs for being removed and played with.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I snagged an extra Obi-Wan and Jango to take out, but will probably get extras of most of the Jedis when I can find them on sale later.
    Giddy-up!

Dooku & Yoda - I want to opent hem up as soon as i find another two.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I guess I usually collect in reverse of most people as I open up every figure I buy, then decide which ones I like enough to buy another to keep MOC. This way I can judge the merits of each figure as a toy first and as a display piece later.

I plan to get extras of HD Anakin and Yoda at this point.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I say open them all. Otherwise why buy them? The only things I haven't opened are stuff I don't have room for the like the 12" speeder bike. Selling all of my carded figures was the best day of my life. I felt liberated, and enjoyed collecting a lot more.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"