Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Luminara variant?

Ok this may have already been discussed.

I don't care about card variants really.

But I noticed on one of my Luminari figs. the "removable cloak" writing is covered with blue stickers and on my other only the word removable is covered up, leaving the word cloak.

Does anybody even care?

here are the pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nocloak.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	1540  

i care thanks for the info. now only if i can can get my hands on at least one.

There were quite a few of her at a Target in Louisville, KY yesterday morning . . .
    Giddy-up!

Talking luminara

they have alot of her near me with 2 stickers over "removeable cloak" and another w/ just one sticker and the latter of the 2 words "cloak"
    now i hear there is a "card/no card" varient, i havent seen this. can anyone back this up?

Originally posted by DrewDewce
    There were quite a few of her at a Target in Louisville, KY yesterday morning . . .
    I've checked nearly every Target/Wal-Mart/TRU in my area this week to no avail I'm planning on waiting a week or two then making another run for the last 6 figs I want.

Sorry, not trying to drive the thread offtopic....

Originally posted by Forhekset
    I'd be elated to find just one Luminara fig period.
    I found just a single one sitting on the shelf at Wal-Mart two days ago. They also had one Royal guard which I carried around for about five minutes and then finally put back. I knew I wouldn't see another one for a while, but he just isn't really one that I was looking for so I decided to save my money. I should have gotten him to trade, but oh well... I'm glad I finally got Luminara.

I really wish her cloak WAS removable though, like they obviously planned. Apparently she takes it off during the arena battle and fights in a tighter fitting jumpsuit. If they had done that, she still wouldn't be able to move her legs or anything, but it would have been a neat extra feature as opposed to her always having those flappy cloaks.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Luminara

I have both variations MOMC. I would be willing to trade 1 for 1 for any of the following(preferably loose):

Sio Bibble
    Holo Sidious
    Vintage Royal Guard