Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

If you had the chance to be in Episode III...

...but it meant going to Australia for a few weeks....

...and you definitely would be FIRED from your present job...

...and you would lose the love of your life...

...would you go? Even if it was just a small part as an extra who might never really be seen very well or as a masked Stormtrooper who's identity would never be known nor proven by you?

Where would you draw the line as a fan? Would it be worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid

...but it meant going to Australia for a few weeks....

...and you definitely would be FIRED from your present job...
    Hehe, i'd like to see them fire ME!!!

...and you would lose the love of your life...
    Hmm, I don't think I would go if I'd loose the love of my life!

...would you go?
    Hmm, depends on how good the script is, and if the love of my life would let me .

or as a masked Stormtrooper who's identity would never be known nor proven by you?
    I'll even provide my own costume .

Where would you draw the line as a fan? Would it be worth it?
    Just having the knowledge that you've been in a Star Wars movie would be enough for almost all fans . Being in a Star Wars film is something I've always wanted to be in, however if thoes situations did come up you'd have to remember that it's not the most important thing in the world, and not worth loosing the love of your life for.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I'd do it. I have no job, no love life, and I could care less.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

I wouldn't mind losing my job, but the love of my life (if I had one right now)?

So job YES!

Love, and I'm not just talking about some stupid girlfriend, NO.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Even if you were a stormtrooper, at least you'd be able to say that you've had a figure made of yourself. Maybe I would get to use the Star Wars bathroom in the process and pee next to a real Jawa or C-3PO not just a convention fanboy at Wizardcon.
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.myspace.com/storetroopers"]www.myspace.com/storetroopers[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][URL="http://www.caboodleforums.com"]www.caboodleforums.com[/URL][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]Caboodle is a anything goes forum page, we could use some good forum topic starters if anyone is interested.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][FONT=System][SIZE=4]$6.99 for a 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figure, with so many Star Wars collectors paying this kind of scratch for one figure and the cost of gas for driving from store to store, I can see why our econmy is in a slump![/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

All those other things can make you far happier than being a nobody in a movie so no, I'll not give them up. I figure if I ever want to be in a movie that the technology to add yourself into a scene will be available in 20 years so I'll wait for that.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Nope, I should have had the part of Anakin. Anything less would be beneath me.
    May the force be with you.

It would be cool if i could be a space pirate and have a Gamorrean sidekick. As for losing my job, ive been fired before so its no big deal. Love? Im currently single so that wouldnt be a big deal. I think it would be worth it, well at least for me but i realize some of you have larger responsiblities than i.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Besides the fact you can say you were in hte movie will be able ot keep part of your costume.

It would be cool to be in a SW film. If I had enough $ put away, sure I wouldn't care about losing my job. I'm a Carpenter and can get a job anywhere. I wouldn't want to lose my wife though. So I guess the answers NO. Besides the Pre films aren't that good anyways.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)