delux figures and normal figures

I've ordered a deluxe Count Dooku figure and I was just wondering, is it the same size as the basic figures?
    From the pictures I've seen of it, it looks bigger, I was just wondering.
    I do think that the Jango Fett Deluxe figure is pants to be honest, the best Jango is definitely Kamino Escape

No, it's perfectly to scale with the Basic figures.

I bought the Deluxe Dooku since I can't find the Basic version, and I wanted some dueling action! Some people really hate it but I think it's an ok figure. It does have two huge magnets on his feet and his lightsaber is NOT removable, so be aware of that. But otherwise I think he's a decent backup if you can't get the Basic Dooku.
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Yeah, he seems in scale to me. The magnets are a pain for regular displaying, but if you display the figure on its metal base, it'll stand up just fine (about half a cm above the base, those magnets are pretty tall, but just put the hoses in front for debris to cover that gap ) The arm articulation is a little strange on the right arm with the saber, but it works nicely for saber dueling, just don't expect anything normal like "standing at attention".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.