Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aayla Secura

Twi-Lek Jedi name revealed, and other details...

In the new issue of Time magazine, there is a picture of that blue Twi'lek Jedi with a blue lightsaber. Intrestingly, her name is given as Aayla Secura. Just a piece of information I thought you might like to know.
    Also, in a picture of many Clonetroopers similar to the ones we've already seen, there can definately be seen some with colours of red, yellow, green or blue on them. I never realised there was that many different colours, like a rank system.
    Just bits of information I thought you might like to know...

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

Thanks Saesee, but there's a few threads already discussing these colours of the clonetroopers and what it might signify. it's clear that the yellow ones are pilots or pilot commanders because they are the ones seen commanding the tanks and the gunships. The red ones seem to be in higher command and the blue and green ones are still up for debate as the visual dictionary offers no clues.

Aayla Secura's name has been known for some time since the official site ran an article about how George liked the character on the cover of a Dark Horse comic book and decided to use her in the movie.

Oh well... behind as always...
    Bugger!

STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

Who is Aayla Secura?

This is probably a VERY stupid question, but who is Aayla Secura? I know she is a Jedi, I just can't remember which one. And could someone please post a pic (Preferably with lightsaber extended)? Thanks.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/f...618/index.html

Do a search for her in the Saga section also, she is getting an action figure next year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aayla secura.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	2417  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Oh, it's that Twi'lek lady. She looks pretty cool, I'd like a figure of her, as long as they limit the gimmicks on this one. I dont mind buttons/wheels on clothing, but it would look horrible on bare skin, IMO. Thank you JarJar.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Originally posted by Darth Sidious
    Oh, it's that Twi'lek lady. She looks pretty cool, I'd like a figure of her, as long as they limit the gimmicks on this one. I dont mind buttons/wheels on clothing, but it would look horrible on bare skin, IMO. Thank you JarJar.
    From what I understand, from the sculpting drawings she won't have any gimmicks. She will have extra articulation to her legs though, so she can be posed into a high-kicking pose. The sculpting drawing also gives her a force effect that attaches to her hand, and a magnet. But those could be dropped by next year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I think she looks hotter as a Twi'lek. Something about that blue skin.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I'll have to pull out a comic, but shouldn't she have some tattoo'ed design on her head tails? I could swear she had some geometric pattern in the comics...

But this is a figure I can't wait for. Bib was a bad fig, the one in the cin. scene was a bumber too...

ya she is a preatty sweet jedi, i like seeing diversity in jedi, not to mention she has a cool background. and the figure should be sweet.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!