Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whos lightsaber is the best?

i'm asking this for the figures, not in the movie...i have deluxe mace and HD ani out and maces lightsaber kicks butt! the detail is very good. anikans comes a close second, but dosen't have the detail of maces. what do you think?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

it has to be....

Yoda's!!!!! Little itty bitty Yoda and his tiny lightsaber just kicks ***.. anyone agree?????

my fave has to be the Deluxe Mace's...it's just SOOOO freaking cool lookin'!

Deluxe Mace's by far, followed by Shaak Ti's.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Any of the metal lightsabers are the best!! Its one of the greatest things Hasbro could have done for these figs and I hope this trend continues.

Metal Lightsabers for all!!!!!

BTW, I have to agree, Yoda's lil saber is pretty figgin cool!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

i agree with the metal lightsabers, but has anyone bought the roleplayin lightsabers- anakin's, obi-wans, and dooku's- and opened them. if u have, haven't u notice that the lightsaber hilt is HUGE, i mean its tailor made for a kid with four arms and hands. i was like, wow- if that was the real size of the hilt, it would hang off anakin's belt and drag the ground.
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.

Originally posted by Imperial Monarche
    if u have, haven't u notice that the lightsaber hilt is HUGE, i mean its tailor made for a kid with four arms and hands. i was like, wow- if that was the real size of the hilt, it would hang off anakin's belt and drag the ground.
    Yeah, all the Hasbro role-play lightsabers have been like that.

I think Maces saber kicks ***, but I agree that Yodas is really cool! It's just so nifty that it's so small, and I was sure they wouldn't make the blade removable, but they did. Go Hasbro!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Mace for me
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

HD Anakin...since he's the only AOTC I have that has a lightsaber.

Hmm, Obi Wans is nice....HD Ani's is nice....

so are Shaak Ti's and Luminara Undulis......

but, HD Ani, and Kit Fisto have the same metal lightsaber.....so I can't really comment.....

although Anakin's "Blue" plastic saber rocks!
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!