just wondering.....

i have niketo jedi and i wanna remove his robe but seeing it is not like hasbro's 1999 Qui-Gon Jin Naboo figure is there any Safe way to remove the robe with out damageing anything ie with out cuting the figure or robe ?
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Hmm, I'd buy two first, that way you would still have one just in case.
    MOST POWERFUL SITH LORD ON ETERNIA!

if you take off his robes he'll look funny. his sleeves aren't part of his robe.

i never buy two of the same figures.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

i only need the robe to put on my EPI and POTJ obi-wan figure i like to see him with a robe cuase i never got the POTJ obi-wan Jedi Knight one i could only find the jedi traing gear one

The robe comes off okay. I've taken it off and put it back on mine a couple of times and as long as you don't force it and jiggle it off rather than pulling it off it's not going to damage the figure. The arms look okay without the robe as long as he's still posed holding the saber two handed. The head sculpt is fantastic BTW. I'm getting me a couple more just for the heads so I can customise a couple of Nikto pod mechanics for Sebulba. Just need that blue Twi'lek chick and I'm set for a pod race win!

But seriously, I don't think the robes going to fit Obi even if you take the thing off the Nikto without damaging him. You may be disappointed.

Unhappy

now i know what you mean i sized up both figures all the EPII figures are smaller then the EPI figures

GREAT! now i got to wait till the Soft goods robe comes out for Obi cuase 1 i don't know how to sow 2 i don't have any figure besides qui-gon to put a robe on obi