Unhappy Sigh... I pick my name for my most wanted figure--and it's the only one I can't find!

For all of you out there that are upset that you can't find Count Dooku, I just wanted to one-up you all. I went to Toys R Us in Albany the morning after Midnight Madness, and got my Jar Jar, Boba, R2-D2, C-3PO, Yoda, Anakin, Dooku, etc. They had loads of those. Collection 2's? Nearly nada.

So tonight, I decided to go to my local Saratoga Springs, NY stores in search of my most-anticipated figure, Dexter. Electronic Boutique? No AOTC figures at all. Kay-Bee? A DOZEN, yes a *DOZEN* of Count Dooku, Hangar Duel Anakin, Yoda, and every other Collection 1 figure I already have. So I went to Target. The same--about a half-dozen Dookus, a few Hangar Duel Anakins, one Yoda, and a ton of the rest of Collection 1. No Jar-Jars.

Finally, I decided to walk across the street to Wal-Mart, which is a good 20-minute walk because it's so far back. And what do I see there but even MORE figures than Toys R Us had the first morning! A whole AISLE, filled to the brim with AOTC figures! I'm not exaggerating when I say they had at LEAST FOUR DOZEN Clone Troopers. And I'm probably underestimating. There literally at least 10 rows filled with them. A few Dookus too, not nearly as many as Kay-Bee though. Then I see it--Five of Taun We!!! Lots of Jar-Jars! Tons of Boba Fetts! Two Royal Guards! Six Luminaras! A few Niktos! Over a dozen Shaak Tios! One Genosian Warrior!

...And *NO* Dexter Jettsters.

I seriously must have the only city in the country where DEXTER is the rare figure. I don't even LIKE Dooku that much. I swear to God, the Hasbro Distribution people have spies that check this board, see what figures specific collectors in each region want, and ship them everything BUT what they want. How else could you explain this anomaly...?

Sigh...

That's wierd. Out here in LA the Dexters don't seem hard to come by at all. Don't give up yet --- he's sure to be warming the pegs up there soon enough.

dexter, if you want a dexter with background card, I can hook you up. I would be willing to trade straight up for a dooku or a royal card if you can get your hands one. lmk

You know, my WalMart got all poo poo.....I WANT TAUN WE!
    Andy Smith

It's a funny thing because I was just at my local Wal-Mart and they had one Dexter left I can't believe I passed him up.

My wal-mart has tons of them, if you want, i can pick one up and send it to you. email me if you want one.
    thedarkjedi7@aol.com

i can't get over that they had no Dark Lord not even One! i saw everything but Shaak, Dexter, Kit,R2
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Dexter, you should come down to manhattan, I think it was raining Dexter jettsters here yesterday. maybe not, but there are a few hundred in the times square TRU